ISDA Cost Share Program - 2018 Application Information
Applications are accepted
through December 31
for the following Cost Share year.
- Exhibit 1 CWMA Application Checklist
- Exhibit 2 End Of Year Report
- Exhibit 3 Cost Share Application
- Exhibit 4 Line Item Form - State/Federal
- Exhibit 5 Annual Operating Plan
- Exhibit 6 Strategic Plan
- Exhibit 7 Standard Rates
- Exhibit 8 Cooperative Agreement
- Exhibit 9 MOU
- Exhibit 10 Grant Amendment Request
- Exhibit 11 In-Kind Personnel
- Exhibit 12 In-Kind Vehicle/Equipment
- Exhibit 13 Financial Ledger
- Exhibit 14a Match Summary
- Exhibit 14b Match Summary EOY
- Exhibit 15a CWMA Herbicide Report
- Exhibit 15b CWMA Herbicide Report Directions
- Exhibit 16 Conflicts of Interest
Please save the files onto your hard drive before editing the documents. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the file.
The review committee for cost share applications is comprised of members from the Idaho Weed Control Association (IWCA), Idaho Weed Coordinating Committee (IWCC), Idaho Association of Weed Control Superintendents (IAWCS), United States Forest Service (USFS), and ISDA.
It is the responsibility of the review committee members to determine whether or not the elements proposed in the AOP support and uphold the objectives outlined in Idaho’s Strategic Plan for Managing Noxious and Invasive Weeds.
Review committee members will review each AOP and line item budget submitted. Members will provide recommendations to ISDA for each budget item. These recommendations will be in the form of “fund,” “do not fund,” or “recommended funding percentage” for each budget item.Funding recommendations will be averaged among scoring committee members. ISDA’s Director will review the recommendations and have final approval authority for all line items.
Applicants will have the opportunity to provide a 15-minute presentation to review committee members during the review process. During this time, applicants will be allowed to clarify their proposal and answer any questions that may arise. Presentations are optional and applicants that do not participate will not be penalized.
Once review results have been compiled from the Cost Share Review Committee and a tentative amount to be allocated is determined, a financial award letter will be sent to successful applicants.